Friday 20 January 2012

Friday Vintage Styles: ZipZapKap

This shop is amazing! If you don't know ZipZapKap, do yourself a favor and check it out! It's an adorable shop with the most wonderful icon graphics. To be honest, I'm always on the fence about overly changed and edited listing images, but this shop owner has got it down perfectly! The graphics are adorable and clear and is probably one of the best ideas to present and sell old patterns. Anyhow, I purchased a pattern for my play from this shop and I received it a day or two ago. Not only was the pattern amazing, but, as a business card, I received an old photo with a thank you note... Being the old photo-junkie that I am, I can never have enough vintage photos and it was the best surprise I'd had in a while! Anyway, here are a few of my favorite patterns from this shop. If you sew or collect patterns, you should definitely order something from ZipZapKap! The seller is more than cooperative and answers emails very fast. The pricing of the listings are great and fair. She was quick to help me with my annoying problems and was very kind about it!
Enjoy and check out this shop!













3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I have never heard of ZipZapKap but now have to check it out. =)

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete